Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spring Cleaning, Better Late Than Never



I know I'm a few months late on the whole idea of spring cleaning....but it definately needs to be done, so for my own benefit i'll call it Sprummer (spring-summer) cleaning.

My goal is to start cleaning (after I blog of course) and before Justin comes home, so when he arrives I will be working my tail off and he will feel guilty that i'm doing it by myself therefore making him feel obligated to help. Nice huh? Married a month and i'm already plotting.

We had a small ceremony in Las Vegas and are planning a reception here for friends and family in roughly 2 weeks, my house is ridiculous and is screaming to be deep cleaned. This means family who I haven't seen in a long time will be seeing my home for the first time....yikes! I found a couple websites that are good for seasonal cleaning and i'm hoping I can stay motivated enought to finish the checklists before they arrive!

Website1: http://unclutterer.com/2009/06/21/a-year-ago-on-unclutterer-43/

Website2: http://www.rightathome.com/view.aspx?pid=539

If anyone has any good ideas on how to keep motivated, how to stay organized or how to get a hubby to help, feel free to leave some comments! Hey... I'm new at this!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment