Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Marriage, Laundry and Yard Work


So we've been married 3 weeks, and something must have internally changed for both Justin and I when we initially got married. We have lived together for a year prior to marriage, yet one of the first thing that came out of our mouths when we got home from the honeymoon was, "This place is such a mess! We need to clean."

UMMM......since when?

So to my amazement, Justin calls me at work today (another first) to tell me how he is having a rough morning.

THE CULPRIT: The lawnmower and weed eater wouldn't start. (seriously he said they both wouldn't start)

AGAIN....Since when is he in a negative mood because he can't mow?

MY REACTION: "Oh no, that's terrible! Don't let it get you down before you have to work. Go inside and cool off, it's muggy outside and you're probably just needing to cool off."

(I had to giggle to myself because FINALLY he's doing yard work and I tell him to go inside and cool off???)

Maybe marriage had made me soft?

And now, I should be doing laundry and making food for tomorrow's meeting at work and instead, I am posting a blog about Justin not finishing the yard....haha.



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!! Love the look of the blog (and the picture is adorable!!)

    ReplyDelete